- RSS Channel Showcase 3350812
- RSS Channel Showcase 3541460
- RSS Channel Showcase 6638493
- RSS Channel Showcase 8850306
Articles on this Page
- 11/25/17--11:15: _Best and Worst Chri...
- 12/19/17--12:33: _The Worst Adverts o...
- 01/19/18--05:25: _The Tui Advert IS T...
- 02/04/18--13:59: _Choose February’s W...
- 02/23/18--05:22: _A Double-Whammy McD...
- 03/22/18--14:55: _Diet Coke Advert 20...
- 05/12/18--07:58: _Halifax Wizard Of O...
- 05/21/18--07:25: _Robinson’s Refresh’...
- : _--none--
- 11/25/17--11:15: Best and Worst Christmas Adverts 2017
- 12/19/17--12:33: The Worst Adverts of 2017: Vote
- 01/19/18--05:25: The Tui Advert IS The Worst Advert of 2017
- 02/04/18--13:59: Choose February’s Worst Advert
- 02/23/18--05:22: A Double-Whammy McDonalds Advert: McCafe and Big Mac
- 03/22/18--14:55: Diet Coke Advert 2018: Yurt, Athleisure and A Gaping Abyss
- 05/12/18--07:58: Halifax Wizard Of Oz Advert
- 05/21/18--07:25: Robinson’s Refresh’d Advert: Straw Donkeys
- : --none--
Christmas adverts 2017 amount to the same old stuff: Christmas lights, tables groaning under platters, snow, CGI animals and multicultural parties in a non-threatening commuter town.
Steel yourself for what's ahead, for it's the time of year when I choose the absolute nadir. Brace yourselves: it's the worst adverts of 2017.
Is the posh-not-posh, twat-next-door timbre of Brit-school banality heard in the Tui advert deliberately bad? Either way it's the worst advert of 2017...
I'm going to let you choose the current worst advert of the month, based on intel received from Facebook, Twitter and the good (meaning bad) people of the Suggest An AdTurd community: Apple, First Choice, Nationwide, Fiftylife or Go Compare. You choose February's worst advert!
McDonalds' vision of a Britain where everyone drinks McCafe coffee and chows down Big Macs is a fundamentally miserable, fearful, stupid and unhealthy one. These McCafe and Big Mac advert prove it.
The post A Double-Whammy McDonalds Advert: McCafe and Big Mac appeared first on AdTurds.
The new Diet Coke advert is a Soho/Manhattan nightmare of a world of vacuous stupidity that literally has no meaning.
The post Diet Coke Advert 2018: Yurt, Athleisure and A Gaping Abyss appeared first on AdTurds.
If you thought the Halifax Wizard Of Oz advert was depressing, disrespectful, invasive even it's nothing compared to what advertising is going to do with its file on you in years to come.
The Robinsons Refresh'd advert - featuring a giant plastic straw destroying the countryside - is the perfect metaphor for our singularly idiotic times.